Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Johnson's Baby Creamy Oil (Review)



I purchased this based on some reviews that it works as a good bug repellent as well as an amazing lotion. Johnson and Johnson have either discontinued this product or are planning on discontinuing it. This item is even better than their baby lotion. The baby lotion does not absorb anywhere near as well as this creamy baby oil.

I have used this on me as well as on my kids. My kids love it so much that they ask for it and want to do it themselves after their bath. It absorbs in and leaves an amazing softness behind without any greasy or sticky feeling, and lasts all day without having to reapply. It is amazing after shaving.

I purchased this product at CVS for $5.99 but some online stores have it for $20 and up, which is ridiculous.

I highly recommend this product whether for yourself or your kids. 5 out of 5 stars. I am going to try to find the aloe version as well. CVS does not have the aloe version.

No comments:

Post a Comment